Cooler Master Announces NR200P V2 - Redesigned High Performance Case
Cooler Master, a leading provider of PC components, gaming peripherals, and tech lifestyle solutions, has today announced the NR200P V2 - a redesigned new take on the classic high performance NR200P case. The V2 keeps things compact and frees up desk space without sacrificing any of the performance benefits users expect from an NR200P case, such as versatile cooling support and maximized airflow.
Key Features and Benefits
- Powerfully compact: An ultra-sleek 18.25L design delivers unmatched performance and aesthetics with vented steel and tempered glass side panels.
- Versatile cooling support: No performance compromises with support for 240 mm/280 mm liquid coolers, providing the ultimate in thermal efficiency.
- Optimized GPU performance: An efficient vertical airflow layout supported by a 120 mm bottom-mounted fan keeps your GPU extra cool.
- Comprehensive GPU support: With the included customized PCIe 4.0 riser cable, the NR200P V2 provides vertical GPU mounting that supports GPUs up to 356 mm in length and 160 mm in height. An additional GPU holder is attached to provide extra stability.
- Easy, tool-free access: All external panels are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools while a removable GPU panel simplifies the installation process.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type C support: A USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type C port is built into the I/O panel with up to 20 Gb/s transfer speeds.
- Refreshed NCORE style: A redesigned look provides a sleek take on maximizing cooling performance and style simultaneously.
The NR200P V2 is the industry-leading choice for a case that provides big performance in a small form factor.